What would it be worth ...
- To have a process for moving from stagnation to momentum?
- To achieve focus in a world of escalating complexity and rapid change?
- To move quickly from a sense of isolation or doubt, to confidence and enjoyment?
ClearVision’s Business Coaching programs are centered around a proven system based on respect, research, and a decade of experience working with, and learning from, successful small business owners. The programs distill the essential principles and practices that create a complete, proven support system designed to help experienced owners eliminate dangers, seize new opportunities, and maximize existing strengths.
Key Benefits from Participating in our Programs
- Increased revenue – Average 9 times ROI the first year*
- Improved employee engagement and productivity
- Increased ability to focus on work that delivers value and satisfaction
- Decreased work hours and increased personal free time
- Increased satisfaction and energy
* This is not a guarantee, but the average rate of return for clients over the past 24 months. Your results will be determined by your own background, participation and motivation.
We take a comprehensive approach to coaching so that the coaching program not only improves individual performance but impacts the entire organization. It ensures that each participant’s interpersonal, leadership and strategic skills are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and long- term goals to ensure a new sense of common purpose and direction.
We support the development of an organization-wide coaching culture. A consistent, openness inspiring growth and encouraging ownership and accountability are addressed at each level and integrated into the role of managers and team members to ensure success throughout the company.
We measure to prove it delivers. Client Success Measures are used to set goals and evaluate progress throughout the coaching process. Typical measurable goal categories include financial, sales process, operational, and management. For our specific client results, click here to read our Success Stories.
Unbiased Research. In 2015, the International Coaching Federation, commissioned PricewaterhouseCoopers to conduct an independent study of the impact of business coaching. The results are as follows:
Who Should Participate
To qualify for our coaching programs entrepreneurs must have at least two years ownership experience and a minimum of one employee. The programs are designed for owners who want to improve their capabilities, build larger, more significant organizations, and receive support and encouragement in their journey toward more success.
ClearVision Coaching Program Curriculum
Your Coach will work with you to determine your strengths and improvement opportunities and any critical or pressing issues in your business, while developing strong positive habits in the following areas:
- Time Management: Eliminating interruptions, delegating more effectively, and structuring your days to maximize your productivity and free time.
- Business Development: Targeting high caliber, good paying customers, working with the best referral sources, learning how to speak powerfully in a way that attracts new clients, taking action consistent with your personal beliefs and values.
- Staffing: Implementing systems that attract, retain, and leverage competent staff, identifying and eliminating destructive or unproductive employees, building and maintaining a championship, high performing team.
- Cash Flow: Structuring how money is generated, billed, collected, and utilized to maximize profitability as opposed to simply generating revenue.
- Strategic Planning: Creating the life and business of your choice with clear long term goals and systematic short term projects, using a system to have your entire team pulling in the same direction.