Who We Work With
We typically work with owners of privately held companies that have sales between $2 and $15 Million, are profitable, and looking to either acquire new companies or transition out of their current company through a third-party buyer, within five years.
We have experience in multiple industries, however we specialize in professional services, distribution, and manufacturing.
Sellers Programs Include
Valuations and Readiness Assessments – Before we determine a plan of action, we ask you to take our Readiness Assessment and provide financial information to establish a current valuation range for your business. There is no charge for this service.
Based on that information, we then work with you to develop a road map to either:
- Enhance your Company Value and Marketability
This step includes a written plan and coaching program to address any areas that need improvement to attract the right buyer, at the right price, and in a time frame you’re comfortable with. The length of the program and investment depend on your needs and all recommendations will be presented in a written proposal.
Or, if you’re ready…
- Take you to Market Immediately with our M&A Services
These services include:
- Discovery Day where we ask meaningful questions to uncover all the goals you’d like to achieve through the sale of your business.
- Market Test to review the current market strength for your industry.
- Bank Test to determine the likelihood that banks will lend money to a potential buyer and the borrowing requirements.
- A complete and accurate company valuation by a Certified Valuation Expert.
- Written marketing plan to reach thousands of potential buyers. The plan includes several listing sites, email blasts to potential strategic buyers, and other creative ideas based on your industry and needs.
- Professionally written marketing materials (blind offering and full marketing brochure)
- Transaction Manager who vets and negotiates offers on your behalf and works closely with you and potential buyers to ensure the process moves forward.
For smaller companies
Due to our minimum brokerage fees, you may be interested in using an alternative approach to market and negotiate the sale of your company. To address those needs we’ve developed a specific coaching program for owners whose company is valued at $500,000 or less.
The program guides owners through each step of the process including:
- Writing the marketing pieces,
- Vetting potential buyers,
- Gathering the necessary documents for due diligence,
- Negotiating skills,
- Working with an attorney and CPA during the process, and much more.
This process takes between 6 and 8 months depending on the amount of time you have to complete each step of the process..
For more information about this program, please contact us.
Buyers Programs Include
If you are in the market to acquire a company, whether you are a first-time buyer, interested in strategically growing your capabilities or expanding your footprint, we are here to help.
Our Buyers programs are customized to your needs but include:
- Needs Assessment to identify exactly what you are looking for in an acquisition.
- Full search via our expansive database
- Vetting process of potential candidates
- Transaction Manager who will work closely with both you and the seller to ensure the process doesn’t stall
Our fees for any of these programs are competitive and will be presented in a written proposal. All our programs are highly personalized and conducted with the utmost confidentiality.
For more information or to schedule your complimentary introductory appointment, please call or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.